Microsoft Java Language Conversion Assistant 3.0 beta
What's New in the Java Language Conversion Assistant 3.0?
- J2EE conversion. This release supports converting J2EE 1.3 and JDK 1.3 libraries as well as EJB, JAAS, JCE, JMS, JNDI, and RMI.
- Improved client conversion. Deeper support for migrating Swing applications.
The Java Language Conversion Assistant continues to provide:
- Integration with Visual Studio .NET. The Java Language Conversion Assistant facilitates further application development or identification and completion of conversion tasks within the integrated development environment (IDE).
- Protection for existing investments. By converting your business logic, the Java Language Conversion Assistant helps you leverage existing investments, thus avoiding some of the risks of new development and decreasing your time to market.
- Full conversion to Visual C#. Conversion of existing Java-language code to Visual C# and the .NET Framework is complete and self-contained. You can immediately start using the power of the .NET Framework and the component-oriented programming features of Visual C#.